Bass Concert Hall, Texas Performing Arts
The Bass Concert Hall at The University of Texas at Austin is the largest of it's 6 venues. Bass Concert Hall was completed in 1981 and serves as the flagship theatre for TPA. Named after Perry R. Bass, this concert hall boasts a massive stage, a 100 seat orchestra pit for musicians, dressing rooms, state-of-the-art computer generated lighting and a first class sound system. The Bass Concert Hall ranks at the top nationally in both size and accouterments — attracting the world's greatest performers and full-scale productions. Check out the upcoming events below and be sure to get your Bass Concert Hall tickets here at the Bass Concert Hall website - serving event-goers since 1999!
Complete driving directions, parking information & seating chart on this page.
Purchase Tickets Below
Events, Pricing, & Show Dates for Bass Concert Hall - Texas Performing Arts
Warning: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/bassconc/public_html/shows-venues.php on line 56
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bassconc/public_html/shows-venues.php on line 58
Bass Concert Hall
Bass Concert Hall Driving Directions
Texas Performing Arts - Bass Concert Hall is located at:
2350 Robert Dedman Drive
Austin, TX 78712
- From Mopac/Loop 1
Exit Windsor Road, drive East on Windsor (becomes 24th Street)
Turn Left on Guadalupe
Turn Right on Dean Keeton (26th Street)
Turn Right on Robert Dedman Drive (aka East Campus Drive)
From this direction Bates Recital Hall is inside the Music Building (‘MRH’ on campus maps) , which is the 2nd building on your right (just behind the Forty Acres bus Stop).
McCullough Theatre (‘PAC’ on campus maps) juts out closest to the street on your right, just after the Music Building.
Then Bass Concert Hall (‘PAC’ on campus maps) is the next venue on the right, the last building on Robert Dedman before you hit the stop sign at 23rd street.
Parking Options are detailed below under “Parking.”
Exit Manor Road (from the lower deck of the highway)
Turn West onto Manor Road (becomes Clyde Littlefield Drive)
Turn Right onto Robert Dedman Drive
From this direction, Bass Concert Hall (‘PAC’ on campus maps) is the first building on your left after you cross 23rd Street heading North on Robert Dedman.
McCullough Theatre (‘PAC’ on campus maps) is the next venue on your left, actually part of the same building as Bass Concert Hall.
Then Bates Recital Hall is in the next building after McCullough on your Left (‘MRH’ on campus maps).
- Wheelchair Access
- Accessible parking is available on the west side of Robert Dedman Drive (aka East Campus Drive), just north of 23rd Street. Please be advised that when Event Parking Rates are in effect for performances at Bass, the $7 charge for all other designated parking areas also applies to these Accessible parking spaces.
- The venue is fitted with fully accessible restrooms located throughout the facility.
Bass Concert Hall Parking
Event Parking kicks-off 3 hours before performances at Bass Concert Hall. If there is a performance at Bass, this will also effect parking charges for performances at McCullough Theatre and Bates Recital Hall. Parking charges during performances at Bass Concert Hall are $7 per vehicle in the following parking areas:
- Along Robert Dedman Drive/East Campus Drive – the street that runs along the East side of Bass, McCullough & Bates (For Accessible parking along this street, please visit our Accessible page)
- LBJ Library Surface Lot – entrances to these lots along Red River Street
- Manor Parking Garage – covered parking garage at 2017 Robert Dedman Drive, directly East of DKR Texas Memorial Stadium
- San Jacinto Parking Garage – covered parking garage at 2401 San Jacinto Blvd, with entrances on San Jacinto Blvd AND Trinity Street that runs just West of Bass Concert Hall.
- Bass Concert Halll Valet Parking is available during most for $16.
Back up to Bass Concert Hall Tickets