Bass Concert Hall, Texas Performing Arts
The Bass Concert Hall at The University of Texas at Austin is the largest of it's 6 venues. Bass Concert Hall was completed in 1981 and serves as the flagship theatre for TPA. Named after Perry R. Bass, this concert hall boasts a massive stage, a 100 seat orchestra pit for musicians, dressing rooms, state-of-the-art computer generated lighting and a first class sound system. The Bass Concert Hall ranks at the top nationally in both size and accouterments — attracting the world's greatest performers and full-scale productions. Check out the upcoming events below and be sure to get your Bass Concert Hall tickets here at the Bass Concert Hall website - serving event-goers since 1999!
Purchase Tickets Below
Bass Concert Hall Driving Directions
Texas Performing Arts - Bass Concert Hall is located at:
2350 Robert Dedman Drive
Austin, TX 78712
Event Parking kicks-off 3 hours before performances at Bass Concert Hall. If there is a performance at Bass, this will also effect parking charges for performances at McCullough Theatre and Bates Recital Hall. Parking charges during performances at Bass Concert Hall are $7 per vehicle in the following parking areas:
- Along Robert Dedman Drive/East Campus Drive – the street that runs along the East side of Bass, McCullough & Bates (For Accessible parking along this street, please visit our Accessible page)
- LBJ Library Surface Lot – entrances to these lots along Red River Street
- Manor Parking Garage – covered parking garage at 2017 Robert Dedman Drive, directly East of DKR Texas Memorial Stadium
- San Jacinto Parking Garage – covered parking garage at 2401 San Jacinto Blvd, with entrances on San Jacinto Blvd AND Trinity Street that runs just West of Bass Concert Hall.
- Bass Concert Halll Valet Parking is available during most for $16.
Back up to Bass Concert Hall Tickets